This new reference distinguishes itself through its comprehensive presentation of female urology from an international, multidisciplinary perspective. Written by a team of authorities, all world renowned in their respective fields, the book covers the full range of disorders from urinary incontinence and overactive bladder, to fistulae and reconstructive surgery, while paying particular attention to anatomy, pathophysiology and investigations.
- Takes a multidisciplinary approach to all aspects of the bladder (including DI, sensory disorders, stress incontinence), vagina (prolapse), sexual dysfunction, pelvic pain, pan-pelvic floor pathology, and more.
- Elucidates difficult concepts through a wealth of full-color illustrations throughout the text.
- Features a multidisciplinary team of distinguished international authors.
- Maintains clinical relevance by omitting extraneous discussions of history and basic science.
- Summarizes the essentials for quick reference through "Key Points Boxes" at the beginning of each chapter.
- Highlights medical and surgical treatment options in colored boxes for fast reference to critical information.
- Covers the latest developments in pharmacology to keep you up to date with all available alternatives.
- Offers a detailed appendix, which lists current ICS guidelines.